- 2.81 ft BELOW normal
- Pool elevation is 613.69 feet on 27SEP2023 03:00 hours.
- At this elevation the total amount of water stored in Lake Texoma is 2252089 acre-feet.
- Reservoir release is 19 cubic feet per second on Wednesday 27Sep2023 03:00.
- Conservation pool is 86.02% full.
- Conservation pool storage filled is 1219672 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.68 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
- Conservation pool storage empty is 181794 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.1 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
Gate ChangeConditions at the time of Gate Change
- Tuesday, 25 Oct 2022 0845
- Pool Elevation = 614.38 feet.
- Total Release = 19 (cfs)
- Gate Release = 0 (cfs)
- Unregulated Release = 0 (cfs)
- Turbine Release = 19 (cfs)
- Gate Settings:
- All CLOSED
- 0.291 inches - 27SEP2023 @ 07:00
|Elevation||Incremental Storage||Cumulative Storage|
|(feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)|
|Flood Control Pool:||640.00||1.38||2482705||2.74||4933072|
|Conservation Pool:||* 616.50||0.78||1401466||1.36||2450366|
Streambed Elevation: 505.00 feet.
Top of Dam Elevation: 670.00 feet.
* Project has seasonal conservation pool.
* Values in the above "inches of runoff" column are based on a contributing drainage area of 33783.0 square miles.
Longitude: -96° 34' 20 Latitude: 33° 49' 5
Map of Lake Texoma Dam
Links for More Information
Graphsof Measured and Calculated Lake Parameters
View 24H and 7Day Graphs (Enlarged)
|In Flow||Out Flow||Storage|
USCOE Lk Texoma nr Denison, TX
Go to Tulsa District Water Control Home Page.
Disclaimer:These pages are subject to change.Last Page Update: Wednesday, 27 Sep 2023 03:32