DSNT2 : Lake Texoma
- 1.20 ft ABOVE normal
- Pool elevation is 616.2 feet on 01APR2023 18:00 hours.
- At this elevation the total amount of water stored in Lake Texoma is 2428022 acre-feet.
- Reservoir release is 15219 cubic feet per second on Saturday 01Apr2023 18:00.
- Flood pool is 3.34% full.
- Flood pool storage filled is 86578 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.05 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
- Flood pool storage empty is 2505049 acre-feet which is equivalent to 1.39 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
Gate ChangeConditions at the time of Gate Change
- Tuesday, 25 Oct 2022 0845
- Pool Elevation = 614.38 feet.
- Total Release = 19 (cfs)
- Gate Release = 0 (cfs)
- Unregulated Release = 0 (cfs)
- Turbine Release = 19 (cfs)
- Gate Settings:
- All CLOSED
- 0.507 inches - 01APR2023 @ 07:00
|Elevation||Incremental Storage||Cumulative Storage|
|(feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)|
|Flood Control Pool:||640.00||1.44||2591627||2.74||4933072|
|Conservation Pool:||* 615.00||0.72||1292544||1.30||2341444|
Streambed Elevation: 505.00 feet.
Top of Dam Elevation: 670.00 feet.
* Project has seasonal conservation pool.
* Values in the above "inches of runoff" column are based on a contributing drainage area of 33783.0 square miles.
Longitude: -96° 34' 20 Latitude: 33° 49' 5
Map of Lake Texoma Dam
Links for More Information
Graphsof Measured and Calculated Lake Parameters
View 24H and 7Day Graphs (Enlarged)
|In Flow||Out Flow||Storage|
USCOE Lk Texoma nr Denison, TX
Go to Tulsa District Water Control Home Page.
Disclaimer:These pages are subject to change.Last Page Update: Saturday, 01 Apr 2023 19:02