- 2.10 ft BELOW normal
- Pool elevation is 899.4 feet on 27SEP2023 03:00 hours.
- At this elevation the total amount of water stored in Toronto Lake is 12293 acre-feet.
- Reservoir release is 4 cubic feet per second on Wednesday 27Sep2023 03:00.
- Conservation pool is 56.43% full.
- Conservation pool storage filled is 5484 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.14 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
- Conservation pool storage empty is 4234 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.11 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
Gate ChangeConditions at the time of Gate Change
- Friday, 15 Sep 2023 1445
- Pool Elevation = 899.54 feet.
- Total Release = 4 (cfs)
- Gate Release = 4 (cfs)
- Gate Settings:
- 1 Low Flow Gates open 15.0 PERCENT
- 0.262 inches - 27SEP2023 @ 07:00
|Elevation||Incremental Storage||Cumulative Storage|
|(feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)|
|Flood Control Pool:||931.00||4.34||168952||4.76||185480|
Streambed Elevation: 856.00 feet.
Top of Dam Elevation: 946.00 feet.
* Values in the above "inches of runoff" column are based on a contributing drainage area of 730.0 square miles.
Longitude: -95° 55' 60 Latitude: 37° 44' 30
Map of Toronto Lake Dam
Links for More Information
Graphsof Measured and Calculated Lake Parameters
View 24H and 7Day Graphs (Enlarged)
|In Flow||Out Flow||Storage|
Go to Tulsa District Water Control Home Page.
Disclaimer:These pages are subject to change.Last Page Update: Wednesday, 27 Sep 2023 04:33