- 1.24 ft BELOW normal
- Pool elevation is 630.76 feet on 27SEP2023 03:00 hours.
- At this elevation the total amount of water stored in Tenkiller Lake is 652308 acre-feet.
- Reservoir release is 209 cubic feet per second on Wednesday 27Sep2023 03:00.
- Conservation pool is 95.7% full.
- Conservation pool storage filled is 353205 acre-feet which is equivalent to 4.11 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
- Conservation pool storage empty is 31885 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.37 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
Gate ChangeConditions at the time of Gate Change
- Thursday, 21 Sep 2023 1600
- Pool Elevation = 629.79 feet.
- Total Release = 360 (cfs)
- Gate Release = 360 (cfs)
- Turbine Release = 0 (cfs)
- Gate Settings:
- 1 Conduit Gates open 0.6 FT
- 0.255 inches - 27SEP2023 @ 07:00
|Elevation||Incremental Storage||Cumulative Storage|
|(feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)|
|Flood Control Pool:||667.00||6.64||570392||14.42||1238583|
Streambed Elevation: 480.20 feet.
Top of Dam Elevation: 677.20 feet.
* Values in the above "inches of runoff" column are based on a contributing drainage area of 1610.0 square miles.
Longitude: -95° 2' 57 Latitude: 35° 35' 48
Map of Tenkiller Lake Dam
Links for More Information
Graphsof Measured and Calculated Lake Parameters
View 24H and 7Day Graphs (Enlarged)
|In Flow||Out Flow||Storage|
Tenkiller Ferry Lake near Gore, OK
Go to Tulsa District Water Control Home Page.
Disclaimer:These pages are subject to change.Last Page Update: Wednesday, 27 Sep 2023 04:03