- 1.35 ft ABOVE normal
- Pool elevation is 633.35 feet on 29MAY2023 12:00 hours.
- At this elevation the total amount of water stored in Tenkiller Lake is 686531 acre-feet.
- Reservoir release is 26 cubic feet per second on Monday 29May2023 11:00.
- Flood pool is 3.22% full.
- Flood pool storage filled is 18340 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.21 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
- Flood pool storage empty is 552052 acre-feet which is equivalent to 6.43 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
Gate ChangeConditions at the time of Gate Change
- Wednesday, 24 May 2023 1400
- Pool Elevation = 633.25 feet.
- Total Release = 3691 (cfs)
- Gate Release = 26 (cfs)
- Turbine Release = 3665 (cfs)
- Gate Settings:
- 1 Low Flow Gates open 50.0 PERCENT
- 0.255 inches - 29MAY2023 @ 07:00
|Elevation||Incremental Storage||Cumulative Storage|
|(feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)|
|Flood Control Pool:||667.00||6.64||570392||14.42||1238583|
Streambed Elevation: 480.20 feet.
Top of Dam Elevation: 677.20 feet.
* Values in the above "inches of runoff" column are based on a contributing drainage area of 1610.0 square miles.
Longitude: -95° 2' 57 Latitude: 35° 35' 48
Map of Tenkiller Lake Dam
Links for More Information
Graphsof Measured and Calculated Lake Parameters
View 24H and 7Day Graphs (Enlarged)
|In Flow||Out Flow||Storage|
Tenkiller Ferry Lake near Gore, OK
Go to Tulsa District Water Control Home Page.
Disclaimer:These pages are subject to change.Last Page Update: Monday, 29 May 2023 12:33