- 0.66 ft ABOVE normal
- Pool elevation is 742.66 feet on 01DEC2023 06:00 hours.
- At this elevation the total amount of water stored in Pensacola (Grand Lake) is 1335175 acre-feet.
- Reservoir release is 0 cubic feet per second on Friday 01Dec2023 06:00.
- Flood pool is 4.35% full.
- Flood pool storage filled is 27886 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.05 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
- Flood pool storage empty is 613368 acre-feet which is equivalent to 1.12 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
Gate ChangeConditions at the time of Gate Change
- Wednesday, 29 Mar 2023 0745
- Pool Elevation = N/A
- Total Release = 10694 (cfs)
- Turbine Release = 10694 (cfs)
- Gate Settings:
- All CLOSED
- Evap data missing
|Elevation||Incremental Storage||Cumulative Storage|
|(feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)|
|Flood Control Pool:||755.00||1.17||641254||3.55||1948543|
|Conservation Pool:||* 742.00||1.71||940447||2.38||1307288|
Streambed Elevation: 610.00 feet.
Top of Dam Elevation: 757.00 feet.
* Project has seasonal conservation pool.
* Values in the above "inches of runoff" column are based on a contributing drainage area of 10298.0 square miles.
Longitude: -95° 2' 21.33 Latitude: 36° 28' 19.65
Map of Pensacola (Grand Lake) Dam
Links for More Information
Graphsof Measured and Calculated Lake Parameters
View 24H and 7Day Graphs (Enlarged)
|In Flow||Out Flow||Storage|
Grand Lake O' the Cherokees (Pensacola) at Langley, OK
Go to Tulsa District Water Control Home Page.
Disclaimer:These pages are subject to change.Last Page Update: Friday, 01 Dec 2023 07:03