- 0.03 ft ABOVE normal
- Pool elevation is 638.03 feet on 27SEP2023 03:00 hours.
- At this elevation the total amount of water stored in Oologah Lake is 459353 acre-feet.
- Reservoir release is 81 cubic feet per second on Wednesday 27Sep2023 02:00.
- Flood pool is 0.09% full.
- Flood pool storage filled is 857 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.01 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
- Flood pool storage empty is 950708 acre-feet which is equivalent to 7.8 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
Gate ChangeConditions at the time of Gate Change
- Tuesday, 30 May 2023 1540
- Pool Elevation = 638.66 feet.
- Total Release = 81 (cfs)
- Gate Release = 81 (cfs)
- Gate Settings:
- 1 Low Flow Gates open 30.0 PERCENT
- 0.299 inches - 27SEP2023 @ 07:00
|Elevation||Incremental Storage||Cumulative Storage|
|(feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)|
|Flood Control Pool:||661.00||7.81||951565||11.57||1410062|
Streambed Elevation: 550.00 feet.
Top of Dam Elevation: 687.00 feet.
* Values in the above "inches of runoff" column are based on a contributing drainage area of 2285.0 square miles.
Longitude: -95° 40' 46 Latitude: 36° 25' 21
Map of Oologah Lake Dam
Links for More Information
Graphsof Measured and Calculated Lake Parameters
View 24H and 7Day Graphs (Enlarged)
|In Flow||Out Flow||Storage|
Oologah Lake near Oologah, OK
Go to Tulsa District Water Control Home Page.
Disclaimer:These pages are subject to change.Last Page Update: Wednesday, 27 Sep 2023 03:02