OOLO2 : Oologah Lake
- 0.19 ft BELOW normal
- Pool elevation is 637.81 feet on 01APR2023 18:00 hours.
- At this elevation the total amount of water stored in Oologah Lake is 453328 acre-feet.
- Reservoir release is 0 cubic feet per second on Saturday 01Apr2023 18:00.
- Conservation pool is 98.87% full.
- Conservation pool storage filled is 451145 acre-feet which is equivalent to 3.7 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
- Conservation pool storage empty is 5168 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.04 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
Gate ChangeConditions at the time of Gate Change
- Friday, 09 Sep 2022 0926
- Pool Elevation = 638.03 feet.
- Total Release = 0 (cfs)
- Gate Release = 0 (cfs)
- Gate Settings:
- All CLOSED
- 0.295 inches - 01APR2023 @ 07:00
|Elevation||Incremental Storage||Cumulative Storage|
|(feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)|
|Flood Control Pool:||661.00||7.81||951565||11.57||1410062|
Streambed Elevation: 550.00 feet.
Top of Dam Elevation: 687.00 feet.
* Values in the above "inches of runoff" column are based on a contributing drainage area of 2285.0 square miles.
Longitude: -95° 40' 46 Latitude: 36° 25' 21
Map of Oologah Lake Dam
Links for More Information
Graphsof Measured and Calculated Lake Parameters
View 24H and 7Day Graphs (Enlarged)
|In Flow||Out Flow||Storage|
Oologah Lake near Oologah, OK
Go to Tulsa District Water Control Home Page.
Disclaimer:These pages are subject to change.Last Page Update: Saturday, 01 Apr 2023 19:01