- 4.14 ft BELOW normal
- Pool elevation is 1346.36 feet on 27SEP2023 02:00 hours.
- At this elevation the total amount of water stored in Marion Lake is 56157 acre-feet.
- Reservoir release is 4 cubic feet per second on Wednesday 27Sep2023 02:00.
- Conservation pool is 69.61% full.
- Conservation pool storage filled is 56146 acre-feet which is equivalent to 5.26 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
- Conservation pool storage empty is 24512 acre-feet which is equivalent to 2.3 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
Gate ChangeConditions at the time of Gate Change
- Monday, 25 Sep 2023 1510
- Pool Elevation = 1346.39 feet.
- Total Release = 4 (cfs)
- Gate Release = 4 (cfs)
- Gate Settings:
- 1 Low Flow Gates open 14.0 PERCENT
- 0.341 inches - 27SEP2023 @ 07:00
|Elevation||Incremental Storage||Cumulative Storage|
|(feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)|
|Flood Control Pool:||1358.50||5.82||62056||13.38||142725|
Streambed Elevation: 1301.00 feet.
Top of Dam Elevation: 1368.00 feet.
* Values in the above "inches of runoff" column are based on a contributing drainage area of 200.0 square miles.
Longitude: -97° 4' 55 Latitude: 38° 22' 20
Map of Marion Lake Dam
Links for More Information
Graphsof Measured and Calculated Lake Parameters
View 24H and 7Day Graphs (Enlarged)
|In Flow||Out Flow||Storage|
Go to Tulsa District Water Control Home Page.
Disclaimer:These pages are subject to change.Last Page Update: Wednesday, 27 Sep 2023 03:02