- 0.14 ft BELOW normal
- Pool elevation is 722.86 feet on 23SEP2023 22:00 hours.
- At this elevation the total amount of water stored in Keystone Lake is 398751 acre-feet.
- Reservoir release is 0 cubic feet per second on Saturday 23Sep2023 22:00.
- Conservation pool is 99.0% full.
- Conservation pool storage filled is 220122 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.18 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
- Conservation pool storage empty is 2233 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.0 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
Gate ChangeConditions at the time of Gate Change
- Tuesday, 05 Jul 2022 1100
- Pool Elevation = N/A
- Total Release = 5700 (cfs)
- Turbine Release = 5700 (cfs)
- Gate Settings:
- All CLOSED
- 0.153 inches - 23SEP2023 @ 07:00
|Elevation||Incremental Storage||Cumulative Storage|
|(feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)|
|Flood Control Pool:||754.00||0.90||1072520||1.24||1473504|
Streambed Elevation: 650.00 feet.
Top of Dam Elevation: 771.00 feet.
* Values in the above "inches of runoff" column are based on a contributing drainage area of 22351.0 square miles.
Longitude: -96° 15' 6 Latitude: 36° 9' 6
Map of Keystone Lake Dam
Links for More Information
Graphsof Measured and Calculated Lake Parameters
View 24H and 7Day Graphs (Enlarged)
|In Flow||Out Flow||Storage|
Go to Tulsa District Water Control Home Page.
Disclaimer:These pages are subject to change.Last Page Update: Saturday, 23 Sep 2023 23:02