- 1.63 ft ABOVE normal
- Pool elevation is 1011.63 feet on 01DEC2023 07:00 hours.
- At this elevation the total amount of water stored in Kaw Lake is 368102 acre-feet.
- Reservoir release is 0 cubic feet per second on Friday 01Dec2023 07:00.
- Flood pool is 2.74% full.
- Flood pool storage filled is 24058 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.01 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
- Flood pool storage empty is 853001 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.41 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
Gate ChangeConditions at the time of Gate Change
- Friday, 08 Sep 2023 1156
- Pool Elevation = 1009.35 feet.
- Total Release = 40 (cfs)
- Turbine Release = 40 (cfs)
- Gate Settings:
- 2 Sluice Gates open 0.0 FT
- 0.004 inches - 01DEC2023 @ 07:00
|Elevation||Incremental Storage||Cumulative Storage|
|(feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)|
|Flood Control Pool:||1044.50||0.42||877059||0.59||1221102|
Streambed Elevation: 931.50 feet.
Top of Dam Elevation: 1056.50 feet.
* Values in the above "inches of runoff" column are based on a contributing drainage area of 38771.0 square miles.
Longitude: -96° 55' 18 Latitude: 36° 41' 58
Map of Kaw Lake Dam
Links for More Information
Graphsof Measured and Calculated Lake Parameters
View 24H and 7Day Graphs (Enlarged)
|In Flow||Out Flow||Storage|
Go to Tulsa District Water Control Home Page.
Disclaimer:These pages are subject to change.Last Page Update: Friday, 01 Dec 2023 07:32