- 0.90 ft ABOVE normal
- Pool elevation is 1041.9 feet on 01DEC2023 05:00 hours.
- At this elevation the total amount of water stored in John Redmond Lake is 66132 acre-feet.
- Reservoir release is 541 cubic feet per second on Friday 01Dec2023 05:00.
- Flood pool is 1.52% full.
- Flood pool storage filled is 7840 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.05 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
- Flood pool storage empty is 506968 acre-feet which is equivalent to 3.15 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
Gate ChangeConditions at the time of Gate Change
- Tuesday, 21 Nov 2023 1035
- Pool Elevation = 1042.33 feet.
- Total Release = 438 (cfs)
- Gate Release = 438 (cfs)
- Gate Settings:
- 1 Tainter Gates open 0.5 FT
- 2 Low Flow Gates open 100.0 PERCENT
- 0.014 inches - 01DEC2023 @ 07:00
|Elevation||Incremental Storage||Cumulative Storage|
|(feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)|
|Flood Control Pool:||1068.00||3.20||514808||3.56||573099|
Streambed Elevation: 995.00 feet.
Top of Dam Elevation: 1081.50 feet.
* Values in the above "inches of runoff" column are based on a contributing drainage area of 3015.0 square miles.
Longitude: -95° 46' 6 Latitude: 38° 14' 12
Map of John Redmond Lake Dam
Links for More Information
Graphsof Measured and Calculated Lake Parameters
View 24H and 7Day Graphs (Enlarged)
|In Flow||Out Flow||Storage|
JOHN REDMOND RE NR BURLINGTON, KS
Go to Tulsa District Water Control Home Page.
Disclaimer:These pages are subject to change.Last Page Update: Friday, 01 Dec 2023 06:33