- 0.10 ft BELOW normal
- Pool elevation is 404.4 feet on 27SEP2023 02:00 hours.
- At this elevation the total amount of water stored in Hugo Lake is 142063 acre-feet.
- Reservoir release is 225 cubic feet per second on Wednesday 27Sep2023 02:00.
- Conservation pool is 98.96% full.
- Conservation pool storage filled is 118507 acre-feet which is equivalent to 1.3 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
- Conservation pool storage empty is 1250 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.01 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
Gate ChangeConditions at the time of Gate Change
- Thursday, 31 Aug 2023 1300
- Pool Elevation = 403.71 feet.
- Total Release = 223 (cfs)
- Gate Release = 223 (cfs)
- Gate Settings:
- 1 Low Flow Gates open 60.0 PERCENT
- 0.279 inches - 27SEP2023 @ 07:00
|Elevation||Incremental Storage||Cumulative Storage|
|(feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)|
|Flood Control Pool:||437.50||8.81||802636||10.38||945949|
Streambed Elevation: 352.00 feet.
Top of Dam Elevation: 452.50 feet.
* Values in the above "inches of runoff" column are based on a contributing drainage area of 1709.0 square miles.
Longitude: -95° 22' 49 Latitude: 34° 0' 42
Map of Hugo Lake Dam
Links for More Information
Graphsof Measured and Calculated Lake Parameters
View 24H and 7Day Graphs (Enlarged)
|In Flow||Out Flow||Storage|
Go to Tulsa District Water Control Home Page.
Disclaimer:These pages are subject to change.Last Page Update: Wednesday, 27 Sep 2023 02:32