- 1.49 ft ABOVE normal
- Pool elevation is 405.99 feet on 01DEC2023 06:00 hours.
- At this elevation the total amount of water stored in Hugo Lake is 162855 acre-feet.
- Reservoir release is 61 cubic feet per second on Friday 01Dec2023 06:00.
- Flood pool is 2.43% full.
- Flood pool storage filled is 19542 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.21 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
- Flood pool storage empty is 783094 acre-feet which is equivalent to 8.59 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
Gate ChangeConditions at the time of Gate Change
- Saturday, 11 Nov 2023 1100
- Pool Elevation = 405.03 feet.
- Total Release = 60 (cfs)
- Gate Release = 60 (cfs)
- Gate Settings:
- 6 Tainter Gates open 0.0 FT
- 1 Low Flow Gates open 30.0 PERCENT
- Evap data missing
|Elevation||Incremental Storage||Cumulative Storage|
|(feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)|
|Flood Control Pool:||437.50||8.81||802636||10.38||945949|
Streambed Elevation: 352.00 feet.
Top of Dam Elevation: 452.50 feet.
* Values in the above "inches of runoff" column are based on a contributing drainage area of 1709.0 square miles.
Longitude: -95° 22' 49 Latitude: 34° 0' 42
Map of Hugo Lake Dam
Links for More Information
Graphsof Measured and Calculated Lake Parameters
View 24H and 7Day Graphs (Enlarged)
|In Flow||Out Flow||Storage|
Go to Tulsa District Water Control Home Page.
Disclaimer:These pages are subject to change.Last Page Update: Friday, 01 Dec 2023 07:02