- 7.62 ft BELOW normal
- Pool elevation is 702.38 feet on 08DEC2023 02:00 hours.
- At this elevation the total amount of water stored in Copan Lake is 12145 acre-feet.
- Reservoir release is 5 cubic feet per second on Friday 08Dec2023 01:00.
- Conservation pool is 33.83% full.
- Conservation pool storage filled is 11501 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.43 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
- Conservation pool storage empty is 22500 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.84 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
Gate ChangeConditions at the time of Gate Change
- Tuesday, 12 Sep 2023 1515
- Pool Elevation = 703.58 feet.
- Total Release = 5 (cfs)
- Gate Release = 5 (cfs)
- Gate Settings:
- 1 Low Flow Gates open 10.0 PERCENT
- 0.196 inches - 08DEC2023 @ 07:00
|Elevation||Incremental Storage||Cumulative Storage|
|(feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)|
|Flood Control Pool:||732.00||6.83||184074||8.11||218720|
Streambed Elevation: 672.00 feet.
Top of Dam Elevation: 745.00 feet.
* Values in the above "inches of runoff" column are based on a contributing drainage area of 505.0 square miles.
Longitude: -95° 58' 17 Latitude: 36° 53' 8
Map of Copan Lake Dam
Links for More Information
Graphsof Measured and Calculated Lake Parameters
View 24H and 7Day Graphs (Enlarged)
|In Flow||Out Flow||Storage|
Copan Lake near Copan, OK
Go to Tulsa District Water Control Home Page.
Disclaimer:These pages are subject to change.Last Page Update: Friday, 08 Dec 2023 02:02