- 4.24 ft BELOW normal
- Pool elevation is 1611.16 feet on 06JUN2023 15:00 hours.
- At this elevation the total amount of water stored in Canton Lake is 81670 acre-feet.
- Reservoir release is 0 cubic feet per second on Tuesday 06Jun2023 15:00.
- Conservation pool is 70.92% full.
- Conservation pool storage filled is 65609 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.16 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
- Conservation pool storage empty is 29074 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.07 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
Gate ChangeConditions at the time of Gate Change
- Friday, 28 Oct 2022 1500
- Pool Elevation = 1610.24 feet.
- Total Release = 0 (cfs)
- Gate Settings:
- All CLOSED
- 0.241 inches - 06JUN2023 @ 07:00
|Elevation||Incremental Storage||Cumulative Storage|
|(feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)|
|Flood Control Pool:||1638.00||0.64||259478||0.90||368058|
Streambed Elevation: 1583.30 feet.
Top of Dam Elevation: 1648.00 feet.
* Values in the above "inches of runoff" column are based on a contributing drainage area of 7601.0 square miles.
Longitude: -98° 36' 5 Latitude: 36° 5' 3
Map of Canton Lake Dam
Links for More Information
Graphsof Measured and Calculated Lake Parameters
View 24H and 7Day Graphs (Enlarged)
|In Flow||Out Flow||Storage|
Go to Tulsa District Water Control Home Page.
Disclaimer:These pages are subject to change.Last Page Update: Tuesday, 06 Jun 2023 15:32