- 1.17 ft ABOVE normal
- Pool elevation is 1616.57 feet on 03OCT2023 09:00 hours.
- At this elevation the total amount of water stored in Canton Lake is 117849 acre-feet.
- Reservoir release is 0 cubic feet per second on Tuesday 03Oct2023 09:00.
- Flood pool is 3.54% full.
- Flood pool storage filled is 9269 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.02 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
- Flood pool storage empty is 250209 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.62 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
Gate ChangeConditions at the time of Gate Change
- Friday, 28 Oct 2022 1500
- Pool Elevation = 1610.24 feet.
- Total Release = 0 (cfs)
- Gate Settings:
- All CLOSED
- 0.245 inches - 03OCT2023 @ 07:00
|Elevation||Incremental Storage||Cumulative Storage|
|(feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)||(inches of runoff)*||(acre-feet)|
|Flood Control Pool:||1638.00||0.64||259478||0.90||368058|
Streambed Elevation: 1583.30 feet.
Top of Dam Elevation: 1648.00 feet.
* Values in the above "inches of runoff" column are based on a contributing drainage area of 7601.0 square miles.
Longitude: -98° 36' 5 Latitude: 36° 5' 3
Map of Canton Lake Dam
Links for More Information
Graphsof Measured and Calculated Lake Parameters
View 24H and 7Day Graphs (Enlarged)
|In Flow||Out Flow||Storage|
Go to Tulsa District Water Control Home Page.
Disclaimer:These pages are subject to change.Last Page Update: Tuesday, 03 Oct 2023 09:32